What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognise your browser and to capture and remember certain information.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Ison Harrison.
We will never use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
For more information about Google Analytics, view their terms of service here:
Our website uses a CMS which anonymously tracks the user's movement around the site to allow us to improve the overall experience. No personal information is stored.
Cookies Set by our CMS: CraftSessionId
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Joseph Ford Ltd’, 'Joseph Ford', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 55 Clyde Rd, Brighton BN1 4NN, UK. Our company is registered in England, with number 7926732. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of Joseph Ford Ltd's website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permited, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or to our members. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to josephford.net (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):(a) Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.